§ Mr. Doug Henderson
Key Targets have been set for the Chief Executive of the Armed Forces Personnel Administration Agency for the financial year 1999 –2000. The targets build upon progress made by the Agency since it formed on 1 April 1997 and are as follows:
1. Pay, allowances and pensions paymentsWhilst making 100 per cent. of payments of pay, allowances and pensions by the due date, the number of errors per 1,000 payments not to exceed 2.5 for pay and allowances and 2.5 for pensions.
2. Accuracy of personnel records and liabilities dataInitiate a plan with customers by June 1999 to improve the completeness and accuracy of the record of service, to assist in the further development of unit based systems.
3. Currency of personnel records and liabilities dataUpdate all personnel records and liabilities data within 2 days of valid input.
4. ResponsivenessResolve 91 per cent. of inquiries, written or through official help desks, within 10 working days, across all services, where information and/or authority is within AFPAA's control.
5. EfficiencyTo reduce the average unit costs to deliver AFPAA services by 3 per cent. this year.