§ Lord Hughes of Woodside
asked Her Majesty's Government:
What performance targets they have set the Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science for 1999–2000. [HL2272]
§ The Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (Lord Donoughue)
We have set the Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science the following performance targets for 1999–2000.
Delivery of Service
1. To give satisfaction to its customers in the way that outputs are provided taking account of the relevance, timeliness and value for money of outputs and the achievement of ROAME milestones.
Quality of Science
2. To maintain a high standard of excellence, based on indicators of scientific and technical quality.
3. To achieve the savings forecast in the efficiency plan.
4. To recover from government departments and agencies and external customers the full economic costs (calculated according to accruals accounting) of its services.
5. To operate within 95 per cent. and 100 per cent. of allocations by the MAFF Management Board for running costs, capital and receipts.