§ Mr. Gardiner
To ask the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland what targets have been set for the Training and Employment Agency for Northern Ireland for the period 1999–2000. 70W
the US Government between 1 January and 1 June 1998, indicating the dates and locations of each meeting, the Ministers involved at each meeting, and the US representatives at each meeting. 
§ Marjorie Mowlam
The following meetings with members and officials of the US Administration took place during the period 1 January to 1 June 1998:
§ Mr. McFall
The following targets have been set for the Agency:
- 1. To ensure that those who began Jobskills training in 1997–98 will achieve at least a 65 per cent. qualification success rate at NVQ Level 2 or above.
- 2. To have at least 50 per cent. of trainees who commenced a Jobskills traineeship in 1997–98 progressing to employment on leaving the programme.
- 3. To pilot an Individual Learning Accounts system and contribute to the creation of 500 accounts, by March 2000.
- 4. CDP projects to achieve 80 per cent. of their agreed productivity targets.
- 5. To assist 3,000 16–24 New Deal participants to find work.
- 6. To contract with suitable organisations for the delivery of the new Worktrack programme by 31 May 1999.
- 7. To increase the number of NI organisations achieving Investors in People (IiP) standard from 171 to 230.
- 8. 50 per cent. of unemployed people placed into jobs to be from TSN areas.
- 9. To achieve a score in the range of 350–400 points against the Business Excellence Model in an entry for the Northern Ireland Quality Awards in September 1999.
These Key Targets will be subject to consideration and possible amendment by the relevant Assembly Minister when the Assembly is established.