HC Deb 26 July 1999 vol 336 c39W
Mr. Burstow

To ask the Secretary of State for Health, pursuant to his answer of 9 March 1999,Official Report, column 204, on residential allowance, when he will publish his proposals for consultation. [92566]

Mr. Hutton

I will write to the hon. Member.

Forward to