HC Deb 26 July 1999 vol 336 c137W
Jackie Ballard

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office if he will list the subject of each gender impact assessment drawn up by his Department since June 1997, stating in each case whether the outcome has been (a) put out to consultation and (b) published. [91677]

Mr. Kilfoyle

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given by my right hon. Friend the Minister for Women on 14 July 1999,Official Report, House of Lords, column 636.