HC Deb 13 July 1999 vol 335 c126W
Mr. Gorrie

To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland what representations he has(a) made to the Cabinet Office and (b) received from the Scottish Executive regarding changes required in the rules governing the conduct of civil servants because of their involvement in supporting or advising committees of the Scottish Parliament. [90777]

Dr. Reid