HC Deb 11 January 1999 vol 323 c80W
Mr. Blunt

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, pursuant to his answer of 8 December 1998,Official Report, columns 167–68, if the telephone system in his Department has the capability to record external numbers dialled from particular telephone extensions. [64516]

Mr. Fatchett

We are in the process of acquiring, from CCTA, call logging equipment which will enable calls to be identified.

Forward to