HC Deb 22 February 1999 vol 326 c148W
Mr. Maclean

To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland if he will list the offences or acts of misconduct under which a civil servant in his Department could have his pension removed or reduced; and how often this has happened during the last five years. [70779]

Mr. Dewar

I refer the right hon. Member to the answer given by my hon. Friend the Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office on 15 February 1999,Official Report, column 570.

Forward to