HC Deb 01 February 1999 vol 324 c521W
Mr. Sawford

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list those NHS trusts in Britain which offer specialist treatment to patients suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. [67008]

Ms Jowell

The information is not available in the form requested. The organisation of health services, including services for people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis, and the manner in which they are delivered, are matters for National Health Service trusts and health authorities, taking account of the needs of the local population and the priorities set for the use of the available resources.