HC Deb 21 December 1999 vol 341 c573W
Mr. Woolas

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office what procedures exist for resolving complaints by independent tribunals against Government Departments. [100301]

Mr. Stringer

Independent tribunals are excluded from making complaints to the Parliamentary Ombudsman about Government Departments under section 6(1) of the Parliamentary Commissioner Act 1967.