HC Deb 20 December 1999 vol 341 cc422-3W
Dr. Tonge

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what directions are given to health authorities and trusts regarding the issue of form E112 for continuing medical and surgical treatment in the EU paid for by the NHS. [103210]

Ms Stuart

Advice to health authorities and trusts was issued in 1994. Decisions on issue of forms E112 are taken centrally by the Department, taking into account the view of the relevant health authority and the individual patient's medical and social circumstances. Information for the general public is contained in the Department's leaflet "Health Advice for Travellers", copies of which are available in the Library.

Forward to