HC Deb 16 December 1999 vol 341 cc241-2W
Mrs. Curtis-Thomas

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions what guidance his Department issues to local authorities regarding compensation payments to victims of sexual abuse. [100238]

Ms Beverley Hughes

There is no specific guidance issued to local authorities on this issue.