HC Deb 15 December 1999 vol 341 c192W
Mr. Curry

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions if he will list the money allocated to local authorities from central Government in the form of(a) rate support grant and (b) specific grant in each of the 10 most recent years for which information is available. [102466]

Ms Armstrong

English local authorities have reported receiving the following central government grants. Data for community charge grant, SSA reduction grant and redistributed non-domestic rates have been included as these also provide unhypothecated funding for local authorities.

Forward to