HC Deb 07 December 1999 vol 340 c489W
Mr. Steinberg

To ask the Parliamentary Secretary, Lord Chancellor's Department if he will equalise the rights and the responsibilities of unmarried parents where both parents' names are given on the child's birth certificate and where there is financial commitment by both parents to the maintenance and welfare of the child. [101338]

Jane Kennedy

I refer my hon. Friend to the written answer I gave my hon. Friend the Member for Coventry, South (Mr. Cunningham) on 6 December 1999,Official Report, column 398W.

Forward to