HC Deb 21 April 1999 vol 329 c601W
Mr. David Heath

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office what remedy is available to an individual who believes he has suffered from maladministration on the part of an ombudsman.[80302]

Dr. Jack Cunningham

If a complainant is dissatisfied with the way in which the investigation of their complaint has been handled by the Parliamentary Ombudsman, they can ask their MP to take up the matter with the Chairman of the Select Committee on Public Administration.