HC Deb 16 April 1999 vol 329 cc395-6W
Mr. Brake

To ask the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food if he will(a) list the members of internal drainage boards in England and Wales and (b) publish the register of interests for these members. [81052]

Mr. Morley

This information is not held centrally and could be obtained only at disproportionate cost.

Back to