HC Deb 29 October 1998 vol 318 c293W
Mr. Webb

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what plans he has to improve housing and social services provision for 16 and 17 year olds who are no longer able to remain in the parental home and who are not in paid employment. [56453]

Ms Jowell

We are looking at ways in which local authorities can make better and more effective provision for looked after children who are leaving care. We will set out our proposals when we publish our responses to the Children's Safeguards Review.

Forward to