HC Deb 27 October 1998 vol 318 c141W
Mr. Ruffley

To ask the Prime Minister, to which Cabinet committees the Minister of State at the Cabinet Office has been appointed; and if he will make a statement. [56696]

The Prime Minister

I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave to my hon. Friend the Member for Midlothian (Mr. Clarke) on 21 October 1998,Official Report, columns 1123–35.

Back to