HC Deb 12 November 1998 vol 319 c310W
Mr. Hancock

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what proportion of(a) hospital consultants and (b) associate specialists employed in the NHS in each of the last five years has been a member or fellow of the relevant Royal College. [58739]

Mr. Milburn

This information requested is not held centrally.