HC Deb 07 May 1998 vol 311 c504W
18. Mr. Barley

To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Employment what representations he has received from shire county local education authorities in relation to spending on schools. [40051]

Mr. Byers

My right hon. Friend has received a number of representations.