HC Deb 11 March 1998 vol 308 cc197-8W
Mr. Blunt

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when Mr. Clifford Hughes can expect to receive an amended firearm certificate, number 97/1143. [33976]

Mr. Michael

The processing of applications for firearms certificates, including amendments to those certificates, is a matter for the police force in whose area the applicant resides or works. No record is kept centrally of certificates granted or amended.