HC Deb 19 January 1998 vol 304 c387W
Mr. Sanders

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what advice his Department issues to the owners of premises approached by charities for permission to make collections who wish to verify the standing of the charity; and if he will make a statement. [22885]

Mr. Michael

I refer the hon. Member to my answer of 12 November 1997,Official Report, columns 558–59.