HC Deb 15 January 1998 vol 304 c304W
Sir Richard Body

To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what finance the Association for the Monetary Union of Europe receives from the European Community. [22617]

Mrs. Liddell

[holding answer 12 January 1998]: The information requested is not held by the Government. The question should be addressed to Directorate General XIX of the European Commission.