HC Deb 25 February 1998 vol 307 c273W
Mr. Moore

To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland when his Department intends to provide an answer to the question from the hon. Member for Tweeddale, Ettrick and Lauderdale (reference 20060) tabled on 5 December 1997. [31123]

Mr. Galbraith

I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave him on 23 February 1998,Official Report, column 73.