HC Deb 12 February 1998 vol 306 c366W
Mr. Sarwar

To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland how much money was allocated to Glasgow City Council for the provision of warden services in sheltered housing for 1997–98. [28807]

Mr. Galbraith

The Government do not allocate funding for these services separately. It is for councils to determine from their available resources the level of funding for a particular service.