HC Deb 10 February 1998 vol 306 c152W
Sir Richard Body

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will estimate the charge upon public funds that will be made to mark the 50th year of the National Health Service. [28608]

Mr. Milburn

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given to my hon. Friend the Member for Falkirk, West (Mr. Canavan) on 19 December 1997,Official Report, columns 389–90.

Forward to