§ Mr. Baker
To ask the Secretary of State for Wales if he will list the engagements he undertook in the United Kingdom in the course of his duties during January indicating in each case which were accessed by(a) car, (b) train, (c) aeroplane and car, (d) aeroplane and train and (e) other means. 
§ Mr. Ron Davies
I undertook the following engagements, outside the Office, during January:
- 2 Business Dinners in Cardiff.
- 1 Business Lunch in Cardiff.
- Meeting with European Commissioners at Lancaster House, London.
- Presentation at Hydro Aluminium Alupres at Bedwas, Caerphilly.
- Economic Social Committee Dinner at Cardiff Castle.
- Dinner with Transport and General Workers Union (Wales) at House of Commons.
- 1 Business Lunch in London.
- Official opening of Hydro Power at Elan Valley, Powys.
- Visit to Red Kite Centre and Farmtrail at Gigrim Farm, Powys.
- Opening of Golwg Magazine Offices, Lampeter.
On each occasion I travelled by official car.
I frequently use the train to travel between Gwydyr House in London and the Welsh Office in Cardiff.