HC Deb 10 February 1998 vol 306 c156W
Mr. Wigley

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales how much rent his Department currently receives from Crickhowell House in Cardiff; and if he will make a statement. [27481]

Mr. Ron Davies

My department receives no rent from Crickhowell House. The Welsh Office is the leaseholder of the property which is occupied by the Welsh Health Common Services Authority who are responsible for the payment of rent to the landlord, Grosvenor Waterside Ltd.

Forward to