HC Deb 15 December 1998 vol 322 c445W
Mr. Wilkinson

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what total expenditure his Department has incurred to date in the payment of claims for compensation by service women required to leave the armed forces on grounds of pregnancy. [64010]

Mr. Doug Henderson

I refer the hon. Member to the reply I gave on 10 December 1998,Official Report, column 257 to the hon. Member for New Forest, West (Mr. Swayne).

Forward to