§ Mr. Doug Henderson
The Chief Executive of Queen Victoria School has been set the following Key Targets for 1998–1999.
- 1. Achieve a staying on rate at School for S4 to S5 of at least 68 per cent. based on a 3 year trend.
- 2. Exceed by 2 per cent. the average percentage pass rate for all Scottish presentations obtaining 5 or more Credit awards at Standard Grade based on a 3 year trend.
- 3. Achieve a percentage of the presentations at Higher Grade achieving A to C grade greater than or equal to the Scottish averaged based on a 3 year trend.
- 4. To achieve a pupil per capital cost of no more than £17,246 (at 1997–98 prices) by March 1999. 1997–98 target was £17,420.
- 5. To generate commercial income to the School of at least £20,000.