HC Deb 21 March 1997 vol 292 c938W
Sir Michael Shersby

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will call for a report from the Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis on the crime rate in each of the London boroughs; and if he will publish this in theOfficial Report giving details of each category of reported crime. [21491]

Mr. Maclean

I will write to the hon. Member.