HC Deb 18 March 1997 vol 292 c543W
Mr. William Ross

To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what is the minimum sum of tax underpayment for which the revenue will issue a letter requesting payment. [20315]

Mr. Jack

The Inland Revenue will generally issue a letter for payment where the circumstances of the case make it cost-effective to do so.

Forward to