HC Deb 18 June 1997 vol 296 c158W
Mr. Levitt

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will extend the right to object to the granting of pub licences to persons in addition to the police. [4078]

Mr. George Howarth

Under the existing licensing law, anyone may object to an application for a liquor licence.