§ Mr. Mitchell
To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer if he will list the quarterly level of(a) interest rates, (b) M3 and MO, (c) economic growth and (d) nominal exchange rate against (i) the Deutschmark, (ii) the Dollar and (iii) the real exchange rate for each quarter since 1987 together with the figures for inflation and growth in the quarter one year later. 
§ Mrs. Liddell
The data are available from the following published sources:
- Interest rates: Table 7.1O, Financial Statistics (code AMIH).
- M4: Table 3.1D, Financial Statistics (code AUYN). N.B. The M3 broad money aggregate has not been published since 1989.
- M0: Table 3.1C, Financial Statistics (code AVAE).
- Deutschmark: Table 7.1A, Financial Statistics (code AJFH).
- Dollar: Table 7.IA, Financial Statistics (code AJFA).
- Real exchange rate: OECD Main Economic Indicators, page 30.
- Output: Table 2.2, Economic Trends (code CADP).
- Inflation: Table 3.1, Economic Trends (code CZBH).