§ Mr. Spellar
The chief executive has been set the following key targets for 1997–1998:
- 1. To achieve 100 per cent. of GCSE passes at grade A* to G.
- 2. To achieve five or more GCSE passes at grades A* to C for 78 per cent of candidates.
- 3. To achieve 88 per cent. of A-level passes at grades A to E.
- 4. To achieve three or more A-level passes at grades A and E for 80 per cent. of candidates.
- 5. To achieve 34 per cent. of A-level passes at grades A and B.
- 6. To achieve 100 per cent. award rate for GNVQ advanced and BTEC national diploma courses.
- 7. To achieve places in higher education for 70 per cent. of sixth form leavers.
- 8. To achieve a pupil per capita cost of £12,6331.
- 9. To generate income of £427,000.
- 10. To achieve 250 applications for September 1998 intake.
1Based on MoD Land and Property valuations as at 1 January 1996.