HC Deb 16 July 1997 vol 298 c211W
Mr. Wills

To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Employment if the Government will bring in legislation to replace the National Disability Council with a disability rights commission. [8714]

Mr. Andrew Smith

I refer my hon. Friend to the reply I gave on 5 June 1997,Official Report, column 247.