HC Deb 15 July 1997 vol 298 c127W
Mr. Nigel Jones

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions what assistance is available to local authorities to clean up contaminated land; and if he will make a statement. [7997]

Angela Eagle

I refer the hon. Member to the reply that I gave to the hon. Member for Liverpool, Riverside (Ms Ellman) on 12 June 1997,Official Report, columns, 519-20.