HC Deb 08 July 1997 vol 297 c445W
Mr. Hancock

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions what structures exist at ministerial level to allow inter-departmental co-operation on housing matters. [6637]

Mr. Raynsford

The Ministerial Committee on Home and Social Affairs (HS) considers housing matters. Other committees may also consider particular housing issues from time to time as necessary.

Forward to