HC Deb 20 February 1997 vol 290 c738W
23. Mr. Garnier

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what assistance his Department provides to the families of members of religious cults. [15305]

Mr. Sackville

The Department provides advice about the legal position and about other sources of help, including organisations which offer information and counselling.

Forward to