HC Deb 20 February 1997 vol 290 c674W
Mr. Milburn

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what monitoring takes place by his Department of the use of external consultants by non-departmental public bodies. [16759]

Sir Paul Beresford

This is a matter for the management of the bodies concerned.

Forward to