HC Deb 11 February 1997 vol 290 c94W
Mr. Riddick

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will list the central Government funding, other than rate support grant payments awarded to(a) Kirklees council and (b) other bodies within the Kirklees area for each year since 1992. [14237]

Sir Paul Beresford

Funding from my Department—including funding through the Housing Corporation and English Partnerships—is provided in the following table:

Table 1 of "Local Housing Statistics" issue number 118 provides the most recent published figures. A copy of this publication is in the Library.