HC Deb 09 December 1997 vol 302 c503W
Mr. Jim Cunningham

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what measures his Department is taking to combat under-age drinking. [19842]

Mr. George Howarth

I refer my hon. Friend to the reply I gave to a Question from my hon. Friend the Member for Selby (Mr. Grogan) on 16 July 1997,Official Report, column 173, and to the letter which I sent to all hon. Members on 17 July.

Forward to