HC Deb 04 December 1997 vol 302 c349W
Mr. Wilshire

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list by(a) health authority area and (b) social services authority area the number of hospital beds blocked by patients waiting for social services placements. [18516]

Mr. Boateng

Information collected on delayed discharge, by health authority, has been placed in the Library. This information is not collected centrally on a social services authority basis.