HC Deb 19 November 1996 vol 285 c505W
Mr. Robert McCartney

To ask the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland what is his policy with respect to seeking compensation from the Irish Republic for damage caused by terrorist bombs manufactured in that state and exploded in the United Kingdom. [2455]

Sir John Wheeler


Forward to