HC Deb 19 November 1996 vol 285 cc497-8W
Dr. Marek

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales if he will list those bodies in Wales to which he appoints one or more members and give the total cost of remuneration to those members(a) in salary or allowances and (b) expenses in the last year for which figures are available. [4797]

Mr. Hague

The information available centrally about the appointments I make, including remuneration, is contained in "Appointments by the Secretary of State for Wales, 1 September 1996", copies of which are available in the Library of the House. Information on expenses is not collected centrally.

Forward to