HC Deb 19 November 1996 vol 285 c522W
Sir Dudley Smith

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security from which bodies the Child Support Agency is seeking the address of Mr. X, whose name has been sent him. [4205]

Mr. Andrew Mitchell

The sources the agency can use in seeking to establish the addresses of clients are governed by child support legislation. Miss Ann Chant, the chief executive, will write separately to the hon. Member with details of this case.