HC Deb 19 March 1996 vol 274 c189W
Mr. Rendel

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what additional resources are being made available to local authorities to reflect the changes to the capital allowance for those in residential care. [19723]

Mr. Bowis

I refer the hon. Member to the reply my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State gave my hon. Friend the Member for Worcester (Mr. Luff) on 5 March,Official Report, column 189.