HC Deb 06 March 1996 vol 273 c247W
Mr. Renton

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will ensure that holders of the new Hong Kong Special Administrative region passport will be able to enter the United Kingdom without visa restrictions; and if he will make a statement. [18941]

Mr. Kirkhope

[holding answer 5 March 1996]: I refer my right hon. Friend to the reply given to my hon. Friend the Member for Worcester (Mr. Luff) on 4 March 1996, Official Report, column 62.