HC Deb 04 March 1996 vol 273 cc71-2W
Mr. Mackinlay

To ask the Parliamentary Secretary, Lord Chancellor's Department on what occasions he has advised or acted as an interlocutor for(a) Her Majesty the Queen and (b) the Prince and Princess of Wales in relation to, or about their respective private property and or other rights consequent on the separation of the Prince and Princess of Wales. [18884]