HC Deb 20 June 1996 vol 279 c558W
Mr. Maclennan

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs when his Department will decide whether it is obliged to purchase a licence from the Copyright Licensing Agency. [33766]

Sir Nicholas Bonsor

We will take the necessary action concerning a licence with the Copyright Licensing Agency when discussions with the agency have been concluded.